Thursday, February 26, 2009

My new bicycle...

Two nights ago, I thought about purchasing a bicycle. After some thought, I did. It was a wise decision because then I can start saving on bus fares. The weather is getting warmer again, so it is a good time to buy it. It is not a wise decision because I cannot really ride a bike. So I have to start to learn to ride it.


It's a second hand bicycle, teenager size bike. The adult sizes are all too high for me. Even the ladies bikes. It came with a good price and a helmet too. Today, I bought the bicycle lights and lock. So I'm going to learn to ride my new bicycle, which I will name. But I don't know what yet. :) I just hope I don't crash or break it before I name it...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! *clap clap*

I wouldn't dare to ride a bicycle now. =P

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your first bicycle!

I never knew though that you didn't know how to cycle.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad pitt:

http://www.wikihow.com/Ride-a-Bicycle

or u can refer to Master Joel...

3:36 PM  
Blogger nyting said...

Saturday morning, I went for a ride on my bicycle from Purley Oaks to Sanderstead, a lot of uphills. I managed. With difficulty. I was happy with my progress, but on the way home, about 5 metres away from the door, I fell face front on the road. Now I have a BIG bruise on my thigh, scratches on my knees and palms. Need to ganbatte nehh....

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amboi... that is a charming one!

once upon a time, we had to go over to julian's for music practice. although i had 2 bikes at home we only used 1 that day coz somebody dunno how to ride one. so off i went pedaling hard while u clung to my waist on the seat at the back wheel. i was glad we made it safely!

haha.

anyway, it's never too old to learn. at most u just have to let "master joel" coach u.

kekekekekkee... gambate!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home