Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I am sorry...

I have caused you much hurt and pain, taken you on many roller coaster rides... I am sorry. I have said sorry so many times it doesn't mean anything anymore. But I really am. You have been the greatest and mean more to me than many other things in life. I have made a mistake. A mistake I cannot undo. Losing you is like losing an arm or a leg. But I made the decision to do so. For that, I hope the only good I have done is rid you off a burden, that is me. Only two people I know in my entire life know me, the real me. And you are one of them. You understand me like nobody else ever can. I look to you in times of trouble and misery, you never turned me away. I, on the other hand have gone missing in action when you needed me most. Words cannot express how sorry I really really feel. You were there, and I wasn't. I will always love you, for that I am sure. There are not many things in life I am sure about, but for that I know will be true. I know not what to do to make things right, nothing will make anything right. Not now, not for a long time. Thank you for being patient with me, I know I have not been easy to bear. You have been the greatest and will always be...truly...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad pitt :
True love come from the love of yourself. Only then you are able to love others. Take care.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home