Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Discours de toilette...

So, is it just me or does everyone think about what is going out when they go to the toilet? It's not disgusting, for those who are thinking it is... It's something all humans do. I realised this morning, that everytime I go, I go thinking... hmm, this is breakfast from this morning? Or was it dinner last night making space for breakfast? Or was it both dinner and breakfast making space for lunch? Anyway, it is good...very healthy and everyone should go everyday!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 word...


EEEWWWWWWW........


Nuff Said!

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, I never. Not that your thoughts sounded disgusting.

Thing is, before the idea of what-were-my-poop-made-of could even activate my brain cells, the entire business is over and done with. Yeah, I always do it THAT fast. (Not that my diet consists of only fiber) So there's barely time to think.

8:15 AM  
Blogger sin said...

yo... wat's with the toilet thoughts? hehe.. dun forget our date on the 9th! :)

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home