Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunny days and interviews...

It's super hot today, as been most days since I arrived. Am actually dressed in my spaghetti strap tops most days, and today... I'm down to shorts instead of jeans. Everyone is telling me... "Enjoy the sunshine while it's here. You won't like it later in the year..." It is hot yes, oh but I do so love that the sun sets only about 10 pm here:) So you can nap at 7 or 8 pm and get up at 9pm and it's still bright outside:) Isn't it great?:)

Been walking lots today, it's really hot outside... and I'm just home for a break and will be out again soon. For an interview... fingers crossed real tight and wish me luck!

Starbucks called up today too:) Cindy, if you've been praying for me, thank you...lol:) Starbucks interview is tomorrow. So wish me luck people...:) Miss all of you lots...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM CROSSING WHATEVER I HAVE HERE FOR YOU...

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home