Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The amazing internet speed...

First, I thought... okay, this is like the first time I'm downloading series. Normally I just copy it from nabeigh Niap or Mother. Like Grey's or Heroes and all that.
So, can't do that now I'm here. Gene's got his own downloading to do.. that sort of means I got to do it myself.. and Wow... one season a night. Pretty good eh..
Then Gene started two at the same time, and voila when I wake up the next morning... I got two seasons!! Now I can't catch up with the watching. Pretty cooooolll.......
Okay yeah, haven't watched Sex and the City before... so that's what I'm watching now.. Yippee!!

4 Comments:

Blogger peiyun said...

Ah-Min :)

Din know you went so far away~

Good luck job-hunting! and take care!

8:57 AM  
Blogger nyting said...

payunggggg.....sorry din have time to tell all of you. am going to miss u girls and the cny gatherings...send my love to irene, kai ling and puay...:)

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jas just a word of caution. Over there they're able to and usually do catch mass downloaders and prosecute them. Not sure how often this happens but I've read a couple of times that they do go after the downloaders.

So be careful yah.

PS: Taking offense at the nickname

9:44 AM  
Blogger nyting said...

noted with thanks, i'll check out the laws and regulations around here:)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home