Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The journey has begun...

It was a lot of planning and running around like crazy, but "whoosh" time has flown by... and here I am now, in the United Kingdom. And I cannot believe it myself. Today is my third day here, and it all still feels unbelievable. I do not feel like I am here.
The sun is up till 10 pm. It is hot and sunny. I feel so much like I am still in Malaysia. Though yes, I have been going places, walking till my feet are gonna rot. I am... here.
This place is lovely and beautiful... seriously, I have been to so many places in 3 days (actually 2), cos my feet were so rotten today I couldn't walk very much.
No jet lag. It's a blessing in disguise that I had the 7 hours transit in Abu Dhabi. Have got lots of pictures, just really too tired to sort them out now...:) When I have, I promise.. I'll post them...:P

I'm sitting in my super teeny lil lovely room (it is really teeny, but I love it) my two babies next to me.. and I'm going to KO again very soon. It's not even midnight yet. But yes, tired tired tired. My feet are dead...

Miss all my friends (family) in Malaysia.... feels like 2 years is going to pass by in a flash. I better get my ass cracking, and get a job pretty darn soon if I want to get some $$$ ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home