Sunday, June 15, 2008

In Weird Desperation for a Toaster

Okay yes, I'm bored and I'm making annoying noises and weird movements and irritating the hell out of Gene...I don't think I want to stay at home, but I'm too poor to go out you know... So I've started shopping online. OMG.... guess what I'm buying... a Toaster!! Yeay!!
I'm bidding for it on ebay... why am I buying a toaster? I don't knowwww.....there'a a perfectly good grill and oven and stove at my place, but I'm so bored I'm buying a toaster.

But, but...... it really is a nice looking toaster you know...

Seee? Don't you think it really looks nice, lovely and classic? Okay.... I'll stop bidding now. If I don't win the bid I'll go to Cash Converters and get one tomorrow:) Cos I called the shop today, and they are closed, otherwise I'll so be there already.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you spend money :)

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Jas... you sure must be hard up for toast.

As I recollect you've never shown any previous hankering for toast. I can only assume you're adapting to the British way of toast, jam & tea....
hahahahaha....

5:38 AM  
Blogger nyting said...

Crumpets...it's crumpets..hehe:)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home