Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trust his heart...

I sat in the toilet today, and...... everything went past my head in quick flashes, how I got here. It is still unbelievable to myself until right now, this very moment that I am in a faraway country, living with two new lovely housemates in my cosy little room. It's all happening real fast, really really fast...and I am happy. Because time flies by the fastest when you are happy, and time has certainly just gone past me like a matter of seconds.

Praise the Lord that I am here, and I cherish and embrace the wonderful moments and blessings the great Lord has bestowed upon me. The Lord is so great, so wonderful and what He has planned for me is still a mystery. I do not know what tomorrow may bring, and I believe that He has got it all planned out. And that everything happens for a reason. Whatever it may be.

"God is too wise to be mistaken, God is too good to be unkind ...
so when you don't understand, when you don't see his plan,
when you can't trace his hand, trust his heart..."

Love the Lord and remember Him always...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow revelations really do come for you anywhere and anytime. Imagine getting such an insight while you're in the bathroom >:)

In all earnest though, even as I just had to take the chance to joke about it a lil, I'm glad that you're happy over there. This is an adventure of a lifetime and you must see it through ok.

Cheers.

PS: We haven't seen any pictures of your new housemates.!

4:16 AM  
Blogger nyting said...

Ooooooooh....look who's interested to see my housemates!!:D

Okay, I'm not super close with them yet, cos we don't bump into each other very often because of their working hours and the time I go in and out of the house, but be patient.. and one day, mother...one day, I will take some photos just for you...:)

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jas you're the only one who can still crack the cheeky statements of yours from so far away!

And I'm still not happy about the 'reference' that you're putting online for all to see!!

2:36 AM  
Blogger nyting said...

tee hee...okay okay, i'll tryyyyyy....not to do the references thingy...I TRY!!
Though you're going to miss it...

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told ya God has never forgotten about u. There's always a reason for all the shit that happened in our lives, especially those that crushed us down. have faith and be prepared for His banquet for u!

Glad everything was a bed of roses so far. Err... though it seems weird how u could "feel" so much of emotions merely by sitting on the "majestic throne"...

HAHAHAHAHA

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home