Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some more places I've been to last week...

- 13 June 2008 -

Out in London, walking and walking and walking.... before Gene and I went for the Baroque period concert at St. Martins-in-the-fields. Many of these places I've only seen on the Monopoly board, got me excited when I finally got there in person...


Oxford Circus - this is like Bukit Bintang in KL, super busy, people walk really fast and you feel the stress, hustle and bustle of the city...see, no one's smiling. They're obviously stressed...Oh, yeah, lots of shopping places here too ;) LOTS!!! I just didn't have the $$$...ah well...


Regent Street


Picadilly Circus - spot me!! Don't know why everyone sits around it... It's just overcrowded!


Pall Mall


St. James's Park...looks like a fairytale land behind me doesn't it?


Walked through the park and came to this amazing view of the Horse Guards Parade - it's an amazing place. It really is!! The very next day after I was there, they held the Queen's birthday celebration there...I watched it on tv:)


Going through the Horse Guards Parade arches...EMOOOO


At the gate, there he was! I asked to take a picture, and he nodded solemnly:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahaha... me too, me too! I only heard of all those places on the Monopoly board game. Pall Mall, Mayfair, Trafalgar Square, Bond Street, Regent Street, etc...

Jakun betul la me... hehehehe!!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shioknyeee.. kite hanya dapat jalan atas monopoly board dengan anjing besi kite... sob sob..
more pics more pics! hehe

4:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha...sememangnya betui!
Anjing besi u dan topi besi I...hahah...
Jas...you were at Pall Mall!! I bought it for 450 bucks!!!
LOL...

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home