Monday, June 30, 2008

I am employed...

This is where I work.., am preparing to go for my shift soon. Today is day number 4 at work. I love it, it's what I always wanted to do...
:)

I went for my trial/probation 3 hours last Monday. Right after I finished my 3 hours, I was confirmed immediately, and was hugging the store assistant manager. :) I came home and texted Gene and my housemates about the news:) Also announced that I will cook a simple celebratory dinner for everyone:) (Yeah, I know.. shiok sendiri.. :P )


I decided to cook beef and pork sausages, Chinese style mushroom omelette and have rice and cherry tomatoes on the side...:)


My super nice housemate went out to get some rose wine for the celebration. We talked for hours during and after dinner about all sorts of food, durians, politics, religion, but mostly durians. That was another wonderful day for me...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad pitt :-

Your omelette looks "chau ta" ! :P

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei...reach UK liao didn't tell me!!!(sob)

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Glad to hear that you gotten the job. Hope this is the first step to bigger and better things for you over there.

Incidentally any 'global' Starbucks coupon or vouchers that you can send to us for use over here?

Just kidding ;) though it'd be nice if you could...

8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aunty Ng....I'm so happy for you (and also happy for myself) coz bila ada kerja, then ada wang; n bila ada wang, then boleh beli 'brg'(utk saya) ;) hahahah...
Anyways, I'm truly glad you got a job (something u like??)as a 'phang kopi' gal...heh...
Summore at Starbucks leh...
So hor, no need to 'thau gia' the 'pueh' anymore...hahaha...
Enjoy ur work :)

3:43 AM  
Blogger nyting said...

brad pitt!!:) aiseh.. the omelette is not chau ta okay? my housemates all say it's very nice!!!

jasraj, unfortunately... no global vouchers:( I've got some "benefits":) of course, but not for friends or family. If there is, I will not forget all of you for sure!!

Aunty Wong, if you're talking about the LV bag, you wait till I work there like 10 years, then I'll get you ONE bag okay? lolz...anyways, here cannot "tau gia pueh" lehh.... all "paper" and "plastic" ones at my store. Other stores in the area (there are 2 others) use china, but not at mine:)

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sausage looks more like lap cheong that kecut di, after too long in the frying pan.

have fun with your work.

cy

5:56 PM  
Blogger nyting said...

cy!! how are u? the sausages are short originally... din kecut laa...:) heheh....miss you all!!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jas!!! Where exactly in England are you? Paiseh...Let me know so we can catch up ya! Hugs

-yuinling-

11:12 PM  
Blogger nyting said...

ling, you're still in manchester? i'm in croydon:) facebook message me lah:) we should meet up:)

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS...
(imagine a big big smile on my face)

Work hard, play harder!!
*Don't forget to buy me pressies ya... kekekekekekeke...

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home