Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A good nannying day...

*Touchwood*, the boys are not angels like this everyday... but today they were...SUPER ANGELS...*kisses for the boys*

Arrive, good morning greetings..HELLO JASMINE!!! :)

Wash dishes from breakfast...

Bye bye mummy, ("Mummmm, can I play the Nintendo Wii please? Mummmm, can I play the Nintendo Wii please?" Mummy replies the little boy... "Yes, but LATER okay?" (about at least 5 times)

Change bed sheets and duvet covers, boys start a fight...they got separated - one upstairs and one downstairs.

First day of lessons, the boys moan and groan. Before today, it's been the big box and the small box (computer and tv). Nintendo Wii, online games, Tamagotchi ALL DAY LONG. But today, the parents and I decided it's time to do something more no? Big box and small box all day is no good for children hehe:) Fingers crossed, I know they are going to hate me cos of these lessons.
Prepare for mathematic lessons (lolz) cos I suck at maths myself, but okay I can do add and subtract okay? And some simple times tables...sometimes.

Do some serious lessons for a while, with kicking under table and annoying sounds from all 3 different boys. If it's not one it's the other. Suddenly all of them needs to go wee wee lots. And you can't say no. Little boy gets to trace lines....with his eyes not on the lines, but everywhere else.

Eldest boy wants to play the organ, wow! He only said no a million times before. Today he's got books ready and wants to learn an entire song. And he did:) I'm proud of him. Distracted or most probably just wanted to get out of maths, but I understand... I hate maths, so it's okay:)

Prepare sandwiches for snack time
Okay everybody, let's eat! "Jasmine, I don't want skin on the bread"... "I do! I do!!" (roll eyes... I didn't ask who wants skin on the bread or not) Just eat!

Iron laundry...

Youngest boy continues asking "Can I play the Nintendo Wii please? Jasmineeeee...can I play the Nintendo Wii please? Jasmineeee....." After a while, it becomes a buzz in your ear, and he's also used to talking to himself cos after I answer him like ten times, I stop answering... and he goes on and on...But today, he said "Please" instead of "Flease". He likes to say "Flease"...

Okay, so finally he gets to play the Wii while I prepare lunch...

Lunchtime!!! Stop talking please, and eat please... "But I'm not hungry!" or "Can I go now?" or "But I'm full already" when they have barely started eating. They end up with a not so clever trick by stuffing their entire mouth full of food, then say they have finished and go spit it out in the bin. Heh, so now I make them sit and swallow and open their mouths before they can go away from the table:)

Hang out laundry of the day (today it's the bedsheets)

Do more lessons, it's not easy to get the boys to even sit down in their chairs for a minute ...They think it's funny yeah... (roll eyes)

Time to go out to play...I iron some more.. then hmm might as well clean the kitchen floor
Kids run in ,"We're done playing outside!!" with dirty shoes, so the floor is dirty again
Feed them some more cos they're hungry... as they ARE hungry all the time except when it's the proper times to eat.. Sighh....

"I want to watch Harry Potter!!I want to watch Harry Potter!!"said the youngest boy. Normally he says "Harry Potter's ugly, he's disgusting. I'm scarrreeeddddd..." (Okayyyy.....nice change, we can actually sit down to watch a movie? Great:)

Put DVD on, little boy falls asleep... wow, even greater! Since when does he fall asleep when his two brothers are around? Yippee!! Put pampers on him:) Beautifooool.... my job is done! Daddy comes home!!!

HELLO DAD!!! BYEEEE JASMINE!!!:)

The children are lovely, and today I realise I am starting to become quite domestic. Kinda scary... ah well, wish me luck! Hopefully the boys are as good tomorrow and everyday as they are today:)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Practical experience is always the best.

All this will be useful when you have kids of your own next time ;)

6:04 AM  
Blogger sin said...

hehehe.. good nanny! train well so u'll become mine when u are back ya.. if u will be back. heee.

sounds like fun! ;)

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maternal Instinct!!!

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad pitt:-

When can I acquire your service for my twins ?

6:43 AM  
Blogger nyting said...

brad pitt!!! Are you going to get twins????? REALLLYYYYY????
TELL MEE TELL MEE!!!!!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo sis.. how come u never nanny for me when you are in Msia? Hehe... good practice... when you come back, i know who to look for when i want to go pak toh....

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home